Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!

Today same old thing, school but there is no band already!!!!!Yeah can focus more on my studies and 'o' levels. However, i had this performance in june for the METTA charity walk cum something something......They only calling me and Gu Yan (YES!) back only cos they need us....haha...but I dun noe want to go anot cos during june need to go back to school and study.Very confused.....Anyway I was thinking about the good old and fun days in band and feel like going back but u know, 'o' level is a very critical year for me so wad to do. try forget about it. Wow! this is hard cos I was kind of a band freak.....Must try!!! Dun give up I kept telling myself. Nothing is impossible, It's all in the mind !!! Euphonium Rox!!!!. Alamak! I am think about band again......Must try to forget them temporary........Must Persevere!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment